Monday, January 26, 2015

Letter Home from Sister Amber North

Date:  January 26, 2015
Area:  Hyde Park, Illinois
Companion:  Sister Graham

So if I had time to email I would email you but I am partying it up in Valpo it is good to be back. I love it here! This week was grand so many different emotions but all in all great! I had my departing interview and I got my flight info so....it is really happening.

See you next week!

Ahh what?

Theses eyes will see you soon!

Obviously she is done with writing home to us.  :)  So just to give everyone the details if you haven't heard them. Amber's homecoming will be held on February 8, 2015.  Our church starts at 8:30am and you are welcome to come join us for the whole block, if not then she will be speaking in Sacrament and that starts about 10:15am.  Church ends at 11:30am and we will head back to our house for some lunch and visiting with this wonderful girl.  Come celebrate her return with us.

Church address is 2742 W. 14400 S. Bluffdale, UT 84065
Our house address is 4111 Red Tail Drive, Riverton, UT 84065
My phone number just in case you need it and have any questions is 801-449-0088

Look forward to see you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment