Friday, November 1, 2013

My mind is blown!

This is a snail mail letter I received today from Sister North, it was written on October 28, 2013

Hey Family and Friends!

So crazy news!  President Woodburry called me tonight to inform me that there has been a change in transfers.

Sister Grant, one of my MTC companions will be my companion for the next six weeks!  My mind is pretty well "mind blown" but it gets even better.  Sister Winward my other MTC companion will be in my district.

This transfer our district will be just the Gurnee 1st and 2nd wards.  8  missionaries, 4 Elders, 4 Sisters.  Which will be the smallest district I have been in.  The Sisters will be my MTC trio plus Sister Carter (been here six weeks).  I'm excited to meet her.  Plus whoever Elder Jacobs is training.

My guess is plus two other Elders that probably nothing changed with since she said 8 missionaries and only talked about 6.  :)

So yeah, crazy stuff.  You never know what is going to happen as a missionary, but you know that the Lord is in charge and it is so awesome!  If we trust in him and always ask for his help, HE tells us and promises us that He WILL help us.  It is awesome!

I love you all so much!  Thank you for all of your support!  You are never alone.

Love Always,
Sister Amber North

PS..Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment