Area: Hyde Park, Chicago
Companion: Sister Lepule
Hello lovely ones!!
So sorry for the lameness of this email
Transfer 10 Week 5 already?
-Elder Jered North
- Diana White
-Grandma Mary (3)
- this morning Sister Lepule and and I vacuumed some fruit flys! They decided to do what Adam and Eve did and multiply! We didn't agree....
- we ate the best of food...and the worst food this week ha! We ate at a Less Active and she made us turkey burgers oh my goodness they where to die for!
- JZ came to church! And he is Mr. Popular! Ahh! So great! We are meeting with him on Wednesday at the Larsen's! Can't wait!
- During District Meeting as Sister Leuple and I were up front talking all the sudden a bee hits the ceiling and falls down in front of Elder Dela Cruz and he smashes it! It was pretty funny! We also had a powerful district meeting. :)
- We started reading scriptures with Misty every day at 7:30, and it is helping her read on her own! She read three days! It is a start!
- we wanted pizza ALL week and then Sunday a ward member brought us some! God sure is good! :)
- we had an awesome lesson with Abosolo! Our last two have been rough! It was really nice to have one go so well! And he really enjoyed scripture study too!
- We had dinner with the Hammond family and they just make me laugh! It was so fun to get to know them! Her ten year old is super smart and making these cool videos and editing them!
- I was sore half the week....We had our zone activity and played ultimate! It was super fun! I sure love playing sports! :)
- Helped clean a messy house...meh...
- ...We had a potential call us back and told us he was in the mood to talk about God at 9:30pm he was like we are just a few doors down...he was like come on I won't tell! We couldn't believe it. He didn't want to meet another time. We did not go.
- We walked passed where they were filming some show called Sirens..so that's cool.
- we sang at a baptism on Saturday and it was super fun! We are sing in the YSA ward on Sunday woot! :)
But on a spiritual note... I love this Mormon message so watch it! It is a great reminder that The Lord has a plan for us even when we don't know why. Sometimes he shows us or takes us on different paths so we can learn. I know God has a plan for all of us! We don't always understand but I am so grateful that he can mold us into who he wants us to be.
I love you all! Keep the support coming! Nothing makes a missionary happier then opening the mail box and having something say their name on it. :) and feel free to write my gorgeous companion! :) but she is bad at writing but it would make her smile. :)
Love,💕Sister North 🐒