Monday, December 15, 2014

💕Jesus Loves me Yes I know 💕

Date:  December 15, 2014
Area:  Hyde Park, Chicago
Companion:  Sister Lepule
Transfer 12 Week 5

Wow! Hello World! 

I don't even know what to say! Honestly this week has been so so hard but miracles do happen and I could not be happier! :) and now I can say that it was the best week ever instead of the worst. Why you may ask?

One family! Laura, Han, and Freddy! ❤️
They are the most amazing people in the world! Not even lying! They are definitely the highlight of my week and maybe even my mission! I love them so much! I would do anything for them! So on Tuesday we had an incredible lesson with them!

We met at the church! Before scouts started we watched He is The gift with Freddy which was really good and got us talking about when they didn't believe in God to believing in Him and just there conversation process. It is really sweet and Freddy told us that the video was about a gift and then he went to Scouts and loved it.
We talked about the Holy Ghost and receiving answers and it was a really good lesson. Sister Larsen was able to come and shared experiences that she has had that showed how God hears our prayers and how it was answered. They said that they are so glad that they found the truth. Laura said that when they come and open the doors to the church they feel the spirit very strong and when they leave they feel like something is missing. And we invited them to be baptized on the 17th of Jan and they thought about it and said yes that would work. And informed us about how they are going to China for three weeks but will be back which is cool to see how Prayer works as we pray about a date! We had no idea! But it was so sweet to have them both really want to be baptized!

Then In Saturday they came to a baptism and it was just amazing and they loved it and made them even more excited! 

Then last night we had the best lesson I have had my entire mission! It sure was awesome! And I loved it! :) we had dinner at the Popes and Sister Pope made the best tacos in the world! And they also have the cutest little girl! After our tummies were filled and I ate six tacos (Brother Pope told me too haha) we had a lesson on the Plan of Salvation. Which was amazing!

But the sweetest part was during the lesson was Freddy who is 10 all on his own told us he wants to be baptized and started talking about that Jesus loves me and then sang the song Jesus Loves me Yes I know and the spirit was so powerful it just about brought tears to my eyes! They are all going to be baptized together! Ahh words can NOT describe the joy I feel for them! I love them so much! 

So you might be wondering what will happen while they are gone for three weeks? Well we gave the "Homework" to do while they are in China and we are going to have FaceTime lessons with them ahh!! I am so so so excited!! And they are going to even go to church which is petty amazing!

The Lord is working Miracles! The goal is to have them to the Temple two weeks after they are baptized...which is also my last Saturday on my Mission. That would be the BEST thing in the world!!

Family they look forward to meeting you next summer. :) I can't wait for you to meet them. :) 

There was a lot that happened this week and it was hard but I know this Gospel is so true and sharing it makes me so so happy!

For example on Tuesday morning we found out that our sweet friend Billie who is a Less Active Sister passed away Monday night and I love Billie and she loved us singing hymns to her and her heart has truly softened towards us and the church. It was so sweet to see. Well we happen to be able to go over Tuesday and help out and we were on the bus on our way and just sad but then we started talking to this guy about the Gospel and it just makes me happy. There were other things buggy us too. But when it all comes down to it I know if we do what God asks he will bless us so much! He loves us all so much! I know there is a plan for all of us and that he is here to help! I know the Plan of Salvation is so real and that Billie will learn the rest of the Gospel in he spirit world because we didn't get to teach her.  This gospel makes me so happy!

People like Laura, Han, and Freddy make all the hard times being a missionary worth it and they don't even matter anymore! I love being a missionary! I don't want it to end! 

My mind is just all of them! 

We also got transfer calls and can I say a five week transfer goes by so much fast then six! Haha anyway. 
 
Transfer Doctrine: Sister Lepule is going to Morgan Park to be a Sister Training Leader and Sister Graham will be my new companion. And I'll tell you more about her next week. She is cool and I know she loves to work out and well that's about it haha. 

Letters:
-Grandma Mary
-Blackhams, I love the Christmas count down! Thank you so much!
Packages:
Man you all are spoiling me! I've never gotten so many packages! Yesterday after church I was told I have four! And to my surprise all from different people! 
-Grandma Pam
-GMA GPA North
- Grandma Maxine
- Mommy 
Thank you! For your love! It means the world to me to know you care!

I love you all so so much!! Thank you for the prayers! 

Just my favorite people ever! Laura, Han, and Freddy
image1.JPG

Our Christmas card adventure last week. :) speaking of which Mom did you get yours? 
image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Trying out Yellow Mellow...it wasn't that good...
image4.JPG

We went thrifting today...almost bought it ha

image5.JPG

💕Sister North 🐒
✉️📫✉️📪✉️📬✉️📭✉️
800 Waukegan Rd. #203
Glenview IL 60025

No comments:

Post a Comment